Monster Minds Media
Monster Anatomy – Upper Limb is an interactive lower limb radiology atlas developed in the Medical Imaging Department of the University Hospital Center of Nancy, France, under the supervision of Professor Alain Blum.
Monster Anatomy â€“ Upper Limb is the complement of Monster Anatomy HD â€“ Lower Limb and is compatible with iPhone and iPad.
This application is designed for healthcare professionals (Radiologists, General Practitioners, Orthopedists, Surgeons, Physiotherapists among others) as well for students, as a reference and learning tool.
It contains 502 contiguous MR slices (2-4 mm thickness) in the three anatomical planes.
– Intuitive navigation with multiple shortcuts.
– Fluid display of images in the three anatomical planes.
– 3D Image volume (VR) allows precise location of slice position.
– Over 500 different labels in accordance with the â€œTerminologia Anatomica” and current literature references.
– Over 16.000 tags.
– The five different display modes available (bones, joints, muscles, blood vessels and nerves) facilitates label visualization.
– High image quality with a zooming tool.
Once the application is installed no network connection is necessary.
NB : Monster Anatomy â€“ Upper Limb is designed for trained healthcare professionals. This application is not intended as a substitute of patient/healthcare provider interaction or as a replacement of professional judgment.